Get To Know Sean Cos Mason On Top Afric Music Video

Get To Know Sean Cos Mason On Top Afric Music Video

Get To Know Sean Cos Mason
When you listen to the track entitled "Da Dirty So Jersey"  by Sean Cos Mason, you will be taken back to the 90's and early 2000's.  He rhymes and rap

When you listen to the track entitled “Da Dirty So Jersey”  by Sean Cos Mason, you will be taken back to the 90’s and early 2000’s.  He rhymes and raps like Das Efx and Busta Rhymes.  Sean Cos Mason is definitely a must listen.  He is what hip-hop needs today, and we hope you listen to him and enjoy this breath of fresh rhymes.  

We were fortunate to have a one on one interview with him.  check it out below
Q: Can you please tell our readers your real name as well as your stage name?
A: Sean Mason aka Sean Cos Mason
Q: Where are you from and Where were you based?
A: I’m from Montclair New Jersey and based from Montclair, NJ.
Q: At What age did you start making music?
A: I started singing when I was two years old. At the age of fourteen, I began writing my music, singing, and rapping.
Q: What genre of music do you love? Alternatively, what genre would you consider yourself?
(e.g., Rock? Blues? Hip-Hop? RnB?) 
A:  The genre music I consider myself being a little of Rock Hip-Hop and R and B.
Q: Tell us about your latest track or Video (what is it all about)
—–Please explain the concept or message behind it:
 A: My last track is mixed with many drums, snare kick and many instruments. The idea of my track Da Dirty So Jersey is to have an upbeat Rock sound.

Q: Who wrote it?
A: I write all of my music.
Q: Where do you get your musical inspiration?
A:   My musical inspiration comes from the love of music.

Q: If you were given a chance, which Artist would you love to perform with?
A: I will love to perform with Wiz Khalifa, Ace Hood, and Weekend.

Q: Where can fans find you? List all your social media links
A: My fan can find me on Twitter https://twitter.com/noneillah_?lang=en

Comments